Hello all,
I am teaching an undergraduate class in SfM and I wanted to use the dataset found here: GitHub - merkato/odm_boruszyn_kap: OpenDroneMap Boruszyn dataset · GitHub
The dataset is small enough that most students will be able to run it without a problem. However, after testing it myself it seems like the orthophoto, as well as the 3D model, are upside down.
The negative-GSD warning appears late, during report generation: [WARNING] Negative GSD estimated, this might indicate a flipped Z-axis. (the complete task output is pasted at the end of this post). I loaded the gcp_file.txt along with the images and used only the default setting.
I will assume that the GCPs were included since the report reads, “Geographic Reference: GCP” and “GCP errors: 12.91 m.” Though the report only contains a table with 2 GCPs, 1 and 2 even though there should be 5.
Importantly, the orthophoto had already been generated before this warning, and the subsequent processing continued normally.
The browser was Safari on a MacBook Pro, Apple M2 Pro, 16GB of RAM).
Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks!
Mathieu
Truncated Task Output