Welcome to the forum!

Hi! So glad you’re here :slight_smile:

How about an introduction? https://community.opendronemap.org/c/hangar/18

Be polite. Respect others. Have fun!

Un saluto a tutti i componenti di questa comunità, sono un nuovo utilizzatore di webODM e spero di poterlo fruttare al massimo e il Vs. aiuto sarà fondamentale. Buona giornata

I notice when problems occur people often ask for datasets, how are people adding these to the forum? Download links within the post?

Yes!

5/3/22 Un saluto a tutti. Cercavo un buon programma per fotogrammetria da drone e credo di essere nel posto giusto. Mi occupo di rilievi con drone e spero di poter dare un mio contributo imparando a mia volta cose nuove da questa comunità. Buona giornata.

You are welcome.
Indeed this is a great peace of open source software and in case you want to get processing faster have a look for cluster odm or lightning.

ok thank you.

1 Like

Hi everyone,
I’m very happy to be here and a special thanks
to Piero for his terrific work.
All the best.
Romano

1 Like

Hi all ODM community members!

Thanks for the invitation, bot! :blush:

Very new to the ODM, but already impressed by the knowledge base!

I hope I’ll be a contribution as well.

Cheers

2 Likes

Greetings and hello all! Like a number of others I’m an experienced commercial drone pilot, and am fairly new to mapping. I’ve watched a lot of YouTube and lurked in a webinar or two about mapping and decided I’d start with WebODM to see if I might be able to add it to my portfolio of skills.

I look forward to learning from you all!
~
EM

2 Likes

Welcome!

Hello!
UK drone pilot here, doing my first few orthos, developing a workflow and trying out software.
The easiest bit has been Web ODM to be honest, amazed how simple to use yet powerful.

2 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve done two successful datasets now.
I’m going for a building next, so back reading up on how best to approach it.

1 Like

hello fellow members

2 Likes

Hello all, I recently changed my college career path and got into the UAS realm, and am overwhelmed with potential opportunities. I want to pursue a mapping focus with my UAV and I have some experience with what I’ve learned in school, but it was only a taste. My biggest focus for the forum is finding out how to use my GPU for helping process and finding ways to show 3D models to clients through an online web-based application. I have started to read around but tons of info and hard to find where to start.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. New pilot here. Just finished my part 107 exam and am waiting for my license. I want to do drone photogrametry & mapping for fun and profit. My drone has a 4K camera and the ability to program some waypoints. Have I landed at the right place to learn such things?

2 Likes

I think we can help get you started. Cheers and welcome!

2 Likes

Hi new to ODM and community. LU and Env Planning my work areas. Mostly development assistance work in SE Asia and Pacific

2 Likes

Excellent. Welcome!