Thermal Images Support - Do You Have A Dataset To Share? We need you!

We’re looking to add support for thermal images in ODM! Yes, it’s happening :slight_smile:

But we don’t have enough test images! We need your help.

I’m looking for small datasets (< 50) images that have a thermal component. I’m assuming this is a combination of RGB + other bands + Thermal images. But could be individual thermal images too.

This is a chance to get your favorite sensor supported from the start! :partying_face:

2 Likes

MicaSense Altum is in.

If you have a favorite sensor, this is the time to share some datasets.

1 Like

Seeing if we can get some Anafi Thermal imagery:

1 Like

Great community contribution of Anafi Thermal data from ParrotPilots!

I can share DJI Zenmuse XT2 datasets if you still need them. I have too many data sets.

4 Likes

That would be fantastic. Less than 50-70 photos would do.

2 Likes

You can find 2 different thermal data sets in here: DataSet.rar - Google Drive

If you need more data sets or individual thermal photos please let me know.

4 Likes

@petaaerial, the images seem to have been converted to JPG. Do you happen to have the raw TIFF or R-JPEG?

2 Likes

Looks like you’ve got the Altum covered. If you need more test datasets for it let me know.

1 Like

Hi all, I was looking for a thermal image processing workflow with the ALTUM.
I can share pictures, i only tried with Pix4DFields trial some days ago.
Can someone help or need these pics ?

1 Like

Orthophotos from DJI mavic enterprise duo will be ok? I can Deliver it in next week.

2 Likes

not for thermal but for multispectral ALTUM or REDEDGE i always weird green patches.
I have sent a PM to Janez he should have found the right workflow…

Are you still looking for DJI Zenmuse XT samples? I can get them.

2 Likes

I probably won’t have much time to look at them in the short term, but it would help to have them in the future.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.