Set how many fps to use when processing a video

Example: 60 sec video recorded with 30 fps. Option ”Video desired FPS” = ”1”.
Extracts the first frame of every second, resulting in 60 images to process instead of 1800. 1 frame per second is often a pretty good overlap and you reduce so much processing while still being able to use video instead of photos. IMO video is more simple when mapping in manual flight.

I’ve seen that you can use softwares for this but having it implemented so you can choose that 1 video would be awesome. I dont know how hard it would be to implement but i’ve seen that Roboflow has this feature when you import video to create a dataset. It’s open source so maybe someone with expertise could use that as help?

2 Likes

Does our max frame count not provide this same end result for you?

Do you want the similar/blurred frame checks skipped as well?

What is the use case for this as opposed to our current work flow?

I think i might have misunderstood the max frames feature. I thought the max frames would capture all consecutive frames and stop at the max limit, therefor reducing recording time. My bad

1 Like

No worries!

So this meets your need?

Let us know how you get on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.