Pause and limit tasks

I did a search to see if this had been asked already and I’m not finding an answer.

I’m currently running a large dataset that will take some time to complete. I have another smaller dataset that I’d like to run, and hopefully, have completed first. This brings up two questions:

1. Can running tasks from one project be paused to allow tasks from other projects to complete?
  2. Can you limit the number of concurrently running tasks by WebODM user or Projects? I guess this would allow you to set a priority on a Project, say for large, long term projects (380 acres, lots of data) to allow smaller (50 acres) data sets to run.
  1. This is a good feature request. Can you add this here: What would you like to see next? ?
  2. You can set the number of processes that a job runs on with --max-concurrency, which should allow the machine to have extra capacity. @pierotofy – how would this be handled with respect to queuing?
1 Like

Paused tasks would probably be just put at the back of the queue.

1 Like

Is there a way to change the concurrent task count (from 2)? Would be even better if this could be set without having to restart the application.

Yes, see https://github.com/OpenDroneMap/NodeODM

node index.js --help

--parallel_queue_processing <number> Number of simultaneous processing tasks (default: 2)
1 Like

Pierotofy,

Any way to change the concurrent task count from the Webodm website interface?

Thank you.

1 Like

This would be extremely helpful!