It's possible I get Calibration coefficients and correlation matrix?

The Metashape report provides this information from “Calibration coefficients and correlation matrix”(Image). Is there any way to get all this information from processing in WebODM?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Yep. From a task: Download AssetsCamera Parameters. Also check the PDF Report.

3 Likes

Sorry, I was able to see only the parameter values, but I don’t have their precisions, nor the correlations.
This matrix of correlations with their precisions are very very important for registering drones in our country.

2 Likes

Ah, I thought you might just need the parameters; in this case no, ODM currently doesn’t calculate those.

1 Like

Interesting. Is this Brazil or somewhere else? I’d love to see the regulations. That is a fascinating one I haven’t seen.

1 Like

Hi smarthermather,
Oh yes, it’s in Brazil. Here is the link to the required regulation and technical report:
Regulation - Obter autorização para realizar aerolevantamento
Technical Report - 06-laudotecnico_cameraspequenomedioformato_07_12_2020 - Google Sheets

I have been an instructor in one of GeoOne’s courses (www.geoone.com.br), being the senior professor @Leand01. It is a principle in our community to make exclusive use of free softwares, with WebODM, QGIS and CloudCompare being the main softwares. But when students have to register their drone with that competent organ, they must do it with Agisof because of the Correlation Matrix generated by this software.

1 Like