I’m new to the forum, and thank you in advance for your cooperation.
I have a dji mini2 that I use for
I’m always flying in the same zone, and my job is to represent and monitor how the terrain shape canches during some land works.
I have already made several flight in the area and then processed with WebODM, without having problems.
The last flight session gives me some issues during the processing phase.
This is the configuration of the mission:
- to plan the mission I use Dronelink,
- 5 GCP, measured with a DGPS(in Qgis the GCP is well located on the map),
- 90m flight altitude with nadir pointed camera.
While processing the images I have some images that are merged into a position that doesn’t make sense:
- -1/-3 meters on the MSL, while the altitude in my interest area is about 200 meters
Some notes on the elaboration:
- if I esclude the GCPs from the processing, the surface of the model have no hole or wrong zones
- the GCPs are all correct and well associated in the images
I attached some images about the error.
I’m not very interested in wheteher the “wrong” zone is processed correctly, the more i’m concerned that if the tie processing is to be completelly wrong, it is not considered.
There are some parameters to configure how to discard some outliers processed position?
I thank everyone and available to provide further information