WebODM upload to OpenAerialMap hanging

Docker based WebODM installation on a Linux machine.

I’ve enabled the OpenAerialMap plugin and setup a token but when I select “Share to OAM” for the task it appears to hang with the button greyed out and showing “Sharing…” indefinitely. I tried checker the docker containers for logs to get some insight but couldn’t find any such logs.

Any clues as to what could be wrong or pointers to where to look to investigate further?

Cheers, Rob.

1 Like

You could try to remove the reference to the OAM upload for that task from the plugin datum data (from the Administration panel, find the plugin datum table and remove the references to the OAM upload). That should get it unstuck. Then if you retry the upload you might get an error message on the docker logs.

Thanks for that, unblocking the stuck uploads and restarting I get the following in the worker container docker log:

[2021-04-14 17:48:17,278: ERROR/MainProcess] Received unregistered task of type ‘plugins.openaerialmap.api.upload_orthophoto_to_oam’.
The message has been ignored and discarded.

Did you remember to import the module containing this task?
Or maybe you’re using relative imports?

Please see
Message Protocol — Celery 5.1.0b1 documentation
for more information.

The full contents of the message body was:
b’[[“d30d9fa9-771b-4b40-9eaa-ce069eb3c16b”, “/webodm/app/media/project/3/task/d30d9fa9-771b-4b40-9eaa-ce069eb3c16b/assets/odm_orthophoto/odm_orthophoto.tif”, {“token”: “eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJfaWQiOiI1ZmMyZWZkMjgxYmMzNTAwMDY3NmJjZGIiLCJuYW1lIjoiUm9iIEFsbGV5IiwiY29udGFjdF9lbWFpbCI6ImFsbGV5LnJvYkBnbWFpbC5jb20iLCJzY29wZSI6InVzZXIiLCJpYXQiOjE2MTgwMDgyMjMsImV4cCI6MTY0OTU0NDIyM30.R9-Egg09AJAu4LgW-A9H3LqFwSbcWkNXEBCkS9ZtPVw”, “sensor”: “DJI FC7303”, “acquisition_start”: “2021-04-12T00:55:29”, “acquisition_end”: “2021-04-12T01:55:29”, “title”: “Pakuranga Rotary Path Derelict Pier - 11/04/2021”, “provider”: “WebODM”, “tags”: “”}], {}, {“callbacks”: null, “errbacks”: null, “chain”: null, “chord”: null}]’ (717b)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/celery/worker/consumer/consumer.py”, line 559, in on_task_received
strategy = strategies[type_]
KeyError: ‘plugins.openaerialmap.api.upload_orthophoto_to_oam’

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.