WebODM not loading anymore

I am not sure what I did to my install, but I can ./webodm.sh start and everything acts like its up… but I receive connection refused when I visit the website… I reverted the changes (trying to change default port 8000) and the display output shows I should be using port 8000 but I still get connection refused.

Running native install on Ubuntu 16.04

I’m not sure what changes you are referring to, but if you want to change port, just do:

./webodm.sh restart --port 80

See ./webodm.sh --help.

Edit: ah, you are trying to use it natively. I’m not sure then. Unless there’s a good reason, I recommend sticking to docker.

I think I was following another outdated article and messed something up. I ended up reverting back to my base image