WebODM log.txt files missing

Hi,
I read in documents that in ODM each processing step/stage will generate a log file but in my case, I have downloaded all the assets as a zip file but none of the folders contains a log file. I don’t understand what I’m missing.
Can anyone please help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

The downloaded bundle does not contain the log file. You can download it from the WebODM interface. In the project list, switch the text output to ON and click on the download button once the log is visible.

3 Likes

Welcome!

Yes, that log does seem like it should be included in the asset bundle…

Would you be able to contribute code to add this functionality, or possibly fund its development?

Thanks for the quick reply.
I’m able to see and download consloe.txt logfile from webodm interface but in one of the open drone map Github page I have seen the output folder structure in that each stage output contains a log file for example odm_meshing folder has the odm_meshing_log.txt file for your reference added the corresponding link https://github.com/OpenDroneMap/ODM/wiki/Output-and-Results.

If I’m processing a data set along with GCP points is it possible to see the percentage of error in mapping?

Many thanks!!

1 Like