WebODM has stopped working!

Since the most recent update, my WebODM has stopped working! The image resize process seems very slow, and once uploaded to the processing node, after about 4 seconds I get an error message that WebODM cannot process the dataset.

Any help greatly appreciated. (and be gentle - I am NOT a computer whizz!!!)

1 Like

I have no idea if this is a solution to your particular problem but when I am having issues, I have found going to “Tools” and selecting “Reset Processing Queue” often helps.

1 Like

Andy,

Can you please confirm the exact version of WebODM you’re using?

1 Like

Its version 1.9.18 ver 83, native windows rather than through Docker.

1 Like

Thanks luc23. I did try that but, unfortunately, to no avail.

1 Like

So I did a complete uninstall, and reinstall of 1.9.0, and everything worked fine. I then reinstalled the latest version, and get the error message that WebODM cannot process the data set. Tried a few other data sets, with the same result. So - for whatever reason - my workstation and the latest iteration of WebODM ver 3 don’t want to play nicely together.

1 Like

Try again with Build 84 which should be available now :slight_smile:

Thank you. I’ve just downloaded and installed Build 84 and testing it now. I’ll keep you posted! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Just tried Build 84. 701 images, default settings, processed successfully in 02:59:49 so, hopefully, all is well. Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Glad you’re up and processing!

All thanks to Piero who made the fix and pushed it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Piero!

1 Like