Volume results


I ran a volume calculation prior to and after the latest update.
Prior to the update the results were in the 35000 cubic meter range. After the update the results were in the 76000 cubic meter range. Using traditional survey methods and C3D the values were in the 36000 cubic meter range. Should I need to rerun the photos or is there something different with the new release.

I am running webodm 1.2.1 on a Ubuntu box.

Image prior and after update

Thank you very much for your work on WebODM.

Hi @RCGDRONE :hand:, make sure you have the latest version that includes https://github.com/OpenDroneMap/WebODM/pull/767 (it should still read 1.2.1 but we made some fixes without increasing the version number), which was merged a few days ago.

1 Like

I will give it a shot.

Thanks a bunch :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yep, That was it. Thanks a bunch for the help. The volume numbers make sense again.