Using ODM with an Autel Evo 2 Pro

I am having issues processing images taken from a Autel Evo 2 Pro. When I upload my images, the generated model in comparison to the google maps underlay is much smaller than the size of the actual area that was captured. I flew the same area with a DJI Mavic Mini 2 and the sizing was spot on with google maps. Im not sure if I am doing something wrong during the upload or if ODM has an issue with processing the Autel Evo 2 Pro images.

Maybe! Can you share the images?

What is the best way to upload the photos? I am having trouble getting all of the photos to upload in a reply.

dronedb.app or google drive.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ME1gPm0j9t_Qiv84IxNkE3qMeGpQvUr0?usp=sharing

1 Like

I got a nice orthophoto using the default settings:

Did you tweak any of the settings or resize your images by any chance? Also, make sure you are using the latest version of the software (ODM should be at version 2.8.8).

1 Like

I did not tweak any of the settings or resize any images. However, I am only running on 1.9.15 but when I try to update using the ODM Manager it says its updated but it is still running on the same version when I check it.

You can check the ODM version (which is different than the WebODM version) by clicking the node-odm-1 processing node.

Although if you’ve updated to the latest version, it’s probably already on 2.8.8.