So I am sure I am doing something wrong here… but this is the strangeness I am seeing:
I have 4 nodes; 1 is Windows (top one - it works great), the next 2 are Ubuntu machines just running NodeODM in docker. The 3rd node is from the WebODM… and its loading really strangely with a different API version. I have ran update, and it all looks good from that point of view.
ClusterODM is running natively on the same host as WebODM; so not in Docker. ClusterODM 1.5.3
This node looks find in WebODM as a processing node, versions ect all show up fine. But yes, going to port 3000 externally and not via the docker networking results in this.
[this is actually how lightning nodes look as well when I add them to the cluster directly]