Second International Conference on Unmanned Aerial Systems- 2021

Greetings!

We are extremely glad to invite you to submit your paper in our 2nd International Conference on Unmanned Aerial System in Geomatics-2021 (UASG-2021). Also, it is a pleasure for us to inform you that more than seventy papers got published in Springer and ISPRS through our 1st International Conference on Unmanned Aerial System in Geomatics-2019 which is a great success. As well as we will provide you with a few Data sets.

The conference is conducted in Hybrid mode.

We have attached the call for paper and conference flyer hereunder.

The Proceedings will be published in Scopus Indexed Springer-Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering. Also, we will try to get few selected papers published in a special issue of an SCIE journal.

Note: The last date for submission of abstracts will be extended, keep following the website

Thanks and Regards,
Vishal
https://new.iitr.ac.in/uasg2021/
[simple_A3_UASG21_web ]

2 Likes

Welcome! Thanks for extending this invitation to our community. I look forward to seeing what comes up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Call_for Paper_UASG21 (3)

2 Likes

Very cool initiative!

I personally wouldn’t consider submitting something because Springer stands for everything that open source does not and I just can’t stand/support their business model.

1 Like

It’s nice to see energy in the Indian drone industry again. Have you reached out to any of the ICFOSS folks in Kerala? They were leading the charge a couple years ago, before regulations slowed them down.

1 Like