Processing Failure | WebODM Lightning | AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'shape'

Hello,

I’ve played with several data set uploads to WebODM Lightning. So far I’ve had 2 data sets process successfully with (399 and 528 images) and 3 that have not with (1266, 707 and 550 images). All three failures have occurred shortly after the start of processing and have returned the exact same error message pasted below.

File “/code/stages/dataset.py”, line 89, in process
photos += [types.ODM_Photo(f)]
File “/code/opendm/types.py”, line 36, in init
self.parse_exif_values(path_file)
File “/code/opendm/types.py”, line 72, in parse_exif_values
self.width, self.height = get_image_size.get_image_size(_path_file)
File “/code/opendm/get_image_size.py”, line 19, in get_image_size
width = img.shape[1]
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘shape’

I am unsure if the code is trying to pull the image size of each jpg uploaded? and perhaps there’s a photo that doesn’t work well in webODM? Images are from Sensefly SODA and AeriaX camera’s

I used the default settings for 2 or 3 data sets however because the failure occurred 2 minutes into processing I don’t believe its due to settings.

Thanks in advance for any assistance and direction.

Luke

Hey @Luke :hand: it could be a bug. Would you be available to share your dataset (even privately) somewhere like Google Drive or Dropbox? Might be a filename or corrupted image problem.

I’d be happy to share the dataset, but shouldn’t post this data publicly. I’ll put it on Google Drive and share with you. Can you advise on how to share directly with you?

You can send a private message here on the forum or you can use https://masseranolabs.com/contact/

i am also having the same problem.

1 Like

Welcome! Can you please provide details about your data, as well as a link to download the images, or at least one of the images?