Process exited with code 1 and No module named pytz

hello there!

I get an error when executing a project with Process exited with code 1.
the output when processing a project in my webodm:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/code/run.py”, line 12, in
from stages.odm_app import ODMApp
File “/code/stages/odm_app.py”, line 4, in
from opendm import types
File “/code/opendm/types.py”, line 17, in
from opendm.photo import ODM_Photo
File “/code/opendm/photo.py”, line 9, in
import pytz
ImportError: No module named pytz

the images i use are https://drive.google.com/open?id=15_MUQ_FhqNYc7GyS3IoDbDWSyHjjbG6L

i use google chrome and my operating system is ubuntu 16.04.
I installed the software with the webodm_install.sh that they provided us to buy such software.

Thanks in advance!

sudo pip install –U pytz

i get
ERROR: Invalid requirement: ‘\xe2\x80\x93U’
and problem persist

problem solved…

2 Likes

I’m getting the same error and have updated pytz as far as I can see - still failing. Do I need to do another step to fix? Ubuntu Server Install. Thanks,

This is the error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/code/run.py”, line 12, in
from stages.odm_app import ODMApp
File “/code/stages/odm_app.py”, line 4, in
from opendm import types
File “/code/opendm/types.py”, line 17, in
from opendm.photo import ODM_Photo
File “/code/opendm/photo.py”, line 9, in
import pytz
ImportError: No module named pytz

I’ve run: pip install pytz gdal and pip install pytz

Get:
Defaulting to user installation because normal site-packages is not writeable
Requirement already satisfied: pytz in ./.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages (2020.1)
Requirement already satisfied: gdal in /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages (2.2.2)

Still code 1 :frowning:

Any help would be great!

Thanks.

Con.

1 Like

did you try this?
sudo pip install –U pytz

Thanks for getting back Marcos: I get this:

$ sudo pip install –U pytz
DEPRECATION: Python 2.7 reached the end of its life on January 1st, 2020. Please upgrade your Python as Python 2.7 is no longer maintained. pip 21.0 will drop support for Python 2.7 in January 2021. More details about Python 2 support in pip, can be found at https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/development/release-process/#python-2-support
WARNING: The directory ‘/home/administrator/.cache/pip’ or its parent directory is not owned or is not writable by the current user. The cache has been disabled. Check the permissions and owner of that directory. If executing pip with sudo, you may want sudo’s -H flag.
ERROR: Invalid requirement: ‘\xe2\x80\x93U’

:frowning:

With which user or are you running?
try running it with root

Hi Marcos , yeh tried as root with same error

I tried this to:

sudo pip install pytz
DEPRECATION: Python 2.7 reached the end of its life on January 1st, 2020. Please upgrade your Python as Python 2.7 is no longer maintained. pip 21.0 will drop support for Python 2.7 in January 2021. More details about Python 2 support in pip, can be found at https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/development/release-process/#python-2-support
WARNING: The directory ‘/home/administrator/.cache/pip’ or its parent directory is not owned or is not writable by the current user. The cache has been disabled. Check the permissions and owner of that directory. If executing pip with sudo, you may want sudo’s -H flag.
Requirement already satisfied: pytz in ./.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages (2020.1)

I’m running a native install BTW. WEBODM is running ok just coding at this ‘module’ error

Con.