Problem with first Task

Hey there!!
I finish yesterday all the configuration of WebODM in my server and I can access properly from everywhere but when I upload the first task and started it, I got one error and then the task finished.
Before I tried this mapping task with DroneDeploy and was OK. I think this is important to know that there is no problem with pictures (I guess).

1. Include a link to your images:

2. Copy/paste the entire task output (not just parts of it) for everyone to read:
Process exited with code 139
/code/run.sh: line 5: 6667 Segmentation fault (core dumped) python3 $RUNPATH/run.py “[email protected]

3. Did you fine tune any parameters? Which ones?
Created on: 21/10/2020, 21:47:00
Processing Node: node-odm-1 (auto)
Options: dsm: true, rerun-from: dataset

4. If applicable, what browser are you using? Chrome on Windows and Mac, and Explorer on Win
What operating system? WebODM is on Windows Server 2012
How did you install the software? with Win Installer

Thanks a lot for your time!

1 Like

I reinstall all again and I start a new task with the same images and now I have different error:

File “/code/run.py”, line 18, in
from stages.odm_app import ODMApp
File “/code/stages/odm_app.py”, line 4, in
from opendm import types
File “/code/opendm/types.py”, line 1, in
import cv2
File “/code/SuperBuild/install/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/cv2/init.py”, line 89, in
bootstrap()
File “/code/SuperBuild/install/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/cv2/init.py”, line 79, in bootstrap
import cv2
ImportError: /code/SuperBuild/install/lib/libopencv_flann.so.3.4: invalid ELF header

Any idea?

1 Like

Invalid ELF header means that the executable got corrupted somehow…

Is your internet connection stable?

Have you tested your drive for filesystem errors recently? How is the SMART status of the drive?

2 Likes

The images are OK, I’ve processed them fine with webodm.net. (Results: https://wln1.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/47a4830f-fd4b-48d6-a71b-db8eeb4ba2de/all.zip)

I’ve never seen that ELF error :open_mouth:

What’s the CPU on your computer?

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @Saijin_Naib and @pierotofy, you guys put me on the track and now It is working really well. Steps I did to solve:

• Check Disks (SMART, defragmentation…) all was OK.
  • Uninstall all WebODM installer components (VM, WebODM, Docker Toolbox and Oracle VirtualBox)
  • Clean and delete old folders and archives)
  • Install WebODM installer
  • IMPORTANT: Set in VM settings: 1 CPU. The configuration Default set 4 CPU`s and this causes crashing in the mapping process

I’m trying some mapping and WebODM is completly amazing. Incredible work you are doing!!

1 Like

@pierotofy can you tell me your settings for mapping my photos? I compared your mapping with mine and yours is much better. I used High Resolution options with resize 2048.

Thanks.

1 Like

orthophoto-resolution 2 and without resizing (full resolution).

3 Likes

Thanks a lot!! I will try it. The quality is really nice! :ok_hand:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.