Photos not included in the reconstruction 720 over 1187 processed in High Quality with lightning network

Hi i been trying to proces with ligthning network a large project that have 1187 images and the result wasnt correct and the review said that only reconstructed 788. I did that with the hig cuality feature. Anyone can help me to get the correct process? Thanks.

1 Like

Welcome! Sorry for the trouble.

Could you please describe your dataset and processing parameters a bit more?

Links to the data are also hugely helpful.

1 Like

The fligrh plan was executed in 3 diferent areas but the large project contains 1187 images. it is at 80m from ground soil and the overlap at 75%

1 Like

There is missing a lot information at the below area

1 Like

Can you also include your processing parameters? They will be next to Options in the Task details.

Is the whole site a dense forest canopy?

1 Like

Wll is not exactly a complete forest but it is a hole green area

1 Like

Thanks for the Options. Hugely helpful!

Can you try increasing some parameters?
--feature-quality high, --min-num-features 64000,--matcher-neighbors 32 to start and see if we get anything better.

Hi, I tryed use the parameters you said ans still have the big error and is not reconstructing the big mount of images

1 Like

What camera/sUAS is it? Have you tried with enabling rolling shutter correction?

Did my settings improve the reconstruction at all? Did any more images calibrate?

You can also try feature-quality medium or low, which might be helpful. But it’s always problematic for tree crowns.

1 Like

Indeed, yes! This can be incredibly helpful for noisy data. Great recommendation

Is there varying elevation differences? hilly terrain? your GSD will vary and overlap will be less if your flight height remained constant.

1 Like