Has anyone had issues processing P4M datasets since the upgrade? I have attempted to process a new dataset over the last couple of days and keep getting “unable to process dataset” after 2 to 3 minutes, regardless of actions or settings.
the dataset is ~7800 images captured with P4M through GS PRO and is ~28GB. I’m running 128GB RAM
So far I have run the following:
- standard Multispectral option
- Multispectral + split/merge @ 500 and 1000
- standard Multispectral option with all TIFF files moved to devoted index and renamed
- Multispectral + split/merge @ 500 and 1000, with all TIFF files moved to devoted index and renamed
- Multispectral + split/merge @ 500 and 1000, with all TIFF files moved to devoted index and renamed and resized to factor of 0.8 (1843)
I have also run through the TIFF dataset to find any stray jpg files (none) and I’m now running the jpg dataset as a fast ortho which seems to be processing fine (one hour into processing).
I have updated and have also restarted, shutdown and re assigned node with no luck.
I last processed sets on 19th, 13th and 11th November with the standard Multispectral option and all processed fine. Have just queued a sample dataset of ~500 images from those surveys to see if it is in the new dataset somewhere but interested to know if anyone else is having the same issue.