Output Report / Export Product for Clients

Hi everybody,

Completely new to ODM. I was trying to figure out how to export the report, to show the different map models, 3D, 2D, etc for delivering to a potential client. I have experience with drone deploy and maps made easy, but thought I would give this a shot. Forgive me if this has already been asked and answered.

1 Like

Welcome @doc4975!

Are you using WebODM? If so, the report can be downloaded from the Download Assets button:

1 Like

I saw that, but I don’t
Country-Drive-12-18-2022-report.pdf (7.2 MB)
really see what I want. I have attached the PDF, please let me know what I did wrong!

1 Like

What is it that you need in the report that isn’t there?

1 Like

Oh, you want the models in the report? That isn’t currently built in, but if you want to share screenshots from reports you like, it’d be good to know what we might add.

2 Likes

Ah ok. I appreciate that. I I was trying to recreate something like dronedeploy has and DJI thermal analysis tool, where I can add my company logo as well.

1 Like

There’s been some discussion of customizing logos, which you should be able to do if you search for it here.

As far as other features, if you can post some screenshots here of what you are interested in, it might inspire the next generation of reports.

2 Likes

Maybe something like this, also the ability to export measurements say if you were doing a roof measurement or driveway measurement for paving, etc.

sample 2.pdf (1.8 MB)
sample.pdf (406.6 KB)

1 Like