Hello all, I am trying to make a nice ortho photo but it always gives me the error:
“An orthophoto could not be generated. To generate one, make sure GPS information is embedded in the EXIF tags of your images, or use a Ground Control Points (GCP) file.”
- I am running this on Windows PC with 3.5 ghz CPU and 16GB RAM
- I installed WebODM with Docker Toolbox: tested with other shared images and worked fine
- I am only using 26 images that overlaps at least 60% of each other
- My drone images did not have any EXIF information so I added latitude and longitude manually
- I searched through some similar posts and noticed that some of the users are controlling the parameter values. I am so lost on what and how to use these options. What are some of the settings that I should use for orthophoto? Is there any link where I can go through and study what each does?
- My issue could be coming from insufficient EXIF data because I only added latitude and longitude. What are other information that should be added such as altitude?
Please see the following link for my task output history: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SxYlhECwxWkkY3hAew3xSqjDHiPDl3Qw?usp=sharing