ODM Stickers Redux

OK, who wants stickers?

100% unsanctioned and unauthorized by ODM copyright holders, I had these made because I wanted something for my laptop. Happy to share. I will mail them to you, wherever you are in the world. All I ask is that you:

• Send me your mailing address
  • Include your favorite joke (I need new material)
  • Send or share a photo of your stickers once they arrive (tag OpenDroneMap on socials)

I finally got around to attempting international mailing from the US, and it turns out it’s ridiculously easy and inexpensive at the post office. So I am happy to cover the cost of postage & envelopes.

99ad3f8006028b0be39c2b2951442dac4f4a6983
2020-12-10 09.20.12

5 Likes

Can I post this on the ODM Twitter account? (Or is it too much exposure? :smiley: )

2 Likes

Love these!

Yeah, the USPS is pretty awesome for international shipping rates (and most local jobs too, in my experience).

Hmm… Palm-rest sticker, or top lid and replace the minimal one?

How lame will you tolerate your jokes? My wife runs an after-school care program, so she’s got some pretty unbearably lame jokes :rofl:

3 Likes

Piero - yes, totally fine to post on Twitter. I have a tweet out there with the same info. You can retweet or rewrite or whatever. https://twitter.com/coreysnipes/status/1448659405335973909

2 Likes

My kids are in 3rd and 5th grade, so… lame jokes, dad jokes, kid jokes are all welcome!

2 Likes
Why are ghosts 👻 so bad at lying?

Because you can see right through them!

How do you cut the ocean in half?

With a sea-saw, of course!

What did the nut say when it was chasing the other nut?

I’ma cashew!

2 Likes

Haha, these are great. A+ for use of formatting to hide the answers!

1 Like

Any time! She’s got pages of these things on her Pinterest.

Let me know which one tested best in your focus group :rofl:

1 Like

id like to have one if its possible. :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, no problem! I will send a PM for your address.

1 Like