ODM Stickers Redux

OK, who wants stickers?

100% unsanctioned and unauthorized by ODM copyright holders, I had these made because I wanted something for my laptop. Happy to share. I will mail them to you, wherever you are in the world. All I ask is that you:

• Send me your mailing address
  • Include your favorite joke (I need new material)
  • Send or share a photo of your stickers once they arrive (tag OpenDroneMap on socials)

I finally got around to attempting international mailing from the US, and it turns out it’s ridiculously easy and inexpensive at the post office. So I am happy to cover the cost of postage & envelopes.

5 Likes

Can I post this on the ODM Twitter account? (Or is it too much exposure? :smiley: )

2 Likes

Love these!

Yeah, the USPS is pretty awesome for international shipping rates (and most local jobs too, in my experience).

Hmm… Palm-rest sticker, or top lid and replace the minimal one?

How lame will you tolerate your jokes? My wife runs an after-school care program, so she’s got some pretty unbearably lame jokes :rofl:

3 Likes

Piero - yes, totally fine to post on Twitter. I have a tweet out there with the same info. You can retweet or rewrite or whatever. https://twitter.com/coreysnipes/status/1448659405335973909

2 Likes

My kids are in 3rd and 5th grade, so… lame jokes, dad jokes, kid jokes are all welcome!

2 Likes
Why are ghosts 👻 so bad at lying?

Because you can see right through them!

How do you cut the ocean in half?

With a sea-saw, of course!

What did the nut say when it was chasing the other nut?

I’ma cashew!

2 Likes

Haha, these are great. A+ for use of formatting to hide the answers!

1 Like

Any time! She’s got pages of these things on her Pinterest.

Let me know which one tested best in your focus group :rofl:

1 Like

id like to have one if its possible. :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, no problem! I will send a PM for your address.

1 Like

I’ve mailed the first set of these stickers. Anyone else want some? (free, see top of post)
First round included Tromsø Norway, Sao Paolo Brazil, Bangalore India. Global mail is surprisingly easy and inexpensive. Any takers in Africa or Australia?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.