I created an issue while trying to get everything to work and had to reset my PC. Now, everything is working, the maps are created very fast on my PC. I just did the default “3D” option, it took 27 minutes with 350 Zenmuse P1 camera. WebODM worked great, I will be conducting several test flights in the near future to fine tune my workflow and to test WebODM capabilities. The 3D model was good, but not great, I need to adjust some settings, possibly. Also, I will use RTK on the next project and on the last project RTK, GCP’s and Check Points.
I did NOT change any settings with WSL, I allowed windows to allocate everything.