New Plugins - Compare layers

Hello, there is one plugin from leaflet that would be a nice feature to have it and compare the original ortophoto with the plant health calculation.

Is it possible to add it?

2 Likes

It’s possible.

1. If you can write code, write a plugin and make a pull request.
  2. If you can’t write code, consider the possibility to fund the development of the feature.
3 Likes

I would like to fund. Improve to make a personalized version. How we can get in touch?

2 Likes

Probably, just drop a note to Piero here: https://uav4geo.com/contact

1 Like

@nchamo could also be interested perhaps?

1 Like

Hey @EaglePower_Drones!

What are are you looking for exactly?

I don’t know if it might help you, but I just proposed a new plugin to compare and detect changes between two different tasks.

If you are looking for something else, feel free to DM me and we can chat.

2 Likes

Hello @nchamo , The compare plugin is a great feature and I like to explore. Can this plugin be extended to pass projectid/taskid combination for comparison (say thru API)? This would be greatly useful to compare any two runs (task) !!! Let me know and thanks a lot.

1 Like

Hey @sudhar99!

The plugin actually uses APIs.

You can see the avaibable APIs here. There are three of them:

• generate: It starts the generation of the detection map. It returns a celery_task_id.
  • check: By providing the celery_task_id, you can check if the generation of the map has finished
  • download: Once it has finished, you can download it.

To understand what to pass to the generate endpoint, you can check the server code, although you could do something better. You could use the plugin and check the API calls made (for example, on the Chrome Network tab).

Let me know if you have any questions!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot and I will take a look at it and ask you if any questions. Greatly appreciate your prompt reply.

I know this post is very old but theres a plugin for QGis called “Map Swipe Tool” that i think work as you want.

You can also use the raster calculator to find the differences.

2 Likes