Logs creation is stuck though Processing time is increasing

I am processing 13k photos with processing settings as auto-boundary: true, dsm: true, dtm: true, matcher-neighbors: 10, min-num-features: 14000, pc-filter: 0, split: 4000 . The configuration of the server is 72 vCPUs and 640 GB RAM.

It has been more than 3-4 hours and I can see that the last log updated is 2022-04-26 00:57:18,862 INFO: Adding DJI_266.JPG to the reconstruction. The processing time is increasing though.

I am continuously monitoring the CPU utilisation of the VM and it is changing (more than 20-30% on an average). Hence, I am concluding that the data is being processed.

Is there any way to get the latest logs to track the progress?

2 Likes

I’m not sure, though I know this has come up before as an area for improvement.

Are you using --debug and --verbose to ensure you’re not missing any messages?

1 Like

By default, it is set to False. But logs are being created as I can see in the console.

1 Like

Any other way to get the logs?

2 Likes

I’m trying to figure this out also. I logged into the nodeODM docker container CLI and am looking for activity logs but I haven’t found anything yet…

1 Like

Does this process work better?

Alas no - that retrieves the same log info as "docker container logs -f " and "docker container logs --details --tail 5 ", i.e. it shows what looks like the CLI command to initiate the processing task.

1 Like