LASzip missing - code 1

1. This doesnt have much to do with the specific images, so unless requested i’m not initioally gonna post them.
  2. Output: https://pastebin.com/bHexp8D8
  3. Options: sm-cluster: http://192.168.1.59:3000, resize-to: -1, orthophoto-resolution: 2.0, dtm: true, dem-resolution: 2.0, ignore-gsd: true, build-overviews: true, split-overlap: 10, split: 50, dsm: true, pc-csv: true, depthmap-resolution: 1000, rerun-from: dataset
  4. Browser is chrome, installed webodm natively on two machines. also installed docker version of pdal on one machine. The idea is to cluster them together to process faster. So machine A has webodm plus the included node, natively, machine B has cluster, a full install of webodm native, and docker node odm. an ubuntu 16 machine for both. Machine B has a full install of webodm because i wanted an easy setup with the processing node but that didn’t work and i eventually set up the docker image on a different port.

This arrangement works, but for the model code 1 error. It says that it cant find LASzip, which is concerning, since I either used the official script or docker. I dont know how I would go about adding it. Thanks much.

Sorry to be impatient, but I’d like to know at least someone’s looking at it.

If you installed natively, and LASzip is not found, you’ll need to rebuild and review the build log for possible errors. This can be tricky to troubleshoot.

@pierotofy I gave up on the native version, because I processed a dataset on each machine. One failed, machine A, and the other machine succeeded (running webodm natively). I installed a docker version of webodm on machine A because it failed the job with the LASzip error. Each can process a dataset on it’s own. The issue is, machine A (docker) cannot communicate with the other’s processing node. ClusterODM is installed alongside the native webodm on machine B, and cannot see machine A’s processing node. Should I download nodeODM just for clustering?

Also, if I start the job from a master machine, say machine A if we get it working, do the working files get stored on A, B, or both? Is there a way to specify that i only want files stored on the one initiating the job?