Issues with maps not having the same shape as the drone flew

I am very new to this and desperately want to learn it.
The vocabulary is daunting as well to learn.

I am doing a project to map cemeteries. No matter how I set the drone up to fly them nor how much I overlap the sides I still end up with not all of the cemetery or not enough to crop it square in Lightroom.
I fly a Mavic2 Zoom with Pilot PE in a Smart controller. It takes the photos that appear to be the ones that are needed. Instead of process a square finished picture in ODM I end up with an area o one end that is egg shaped or oval shaped. The part it does is great. I just can not get ODM to produce the area I need.

I am using a MacBook Pro. Catalina 10.5.7
2.6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7
16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4
AMD Radeon Pro 5300M 4 GB
Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB
I am getting no errors.
I am processing less than 300 photos.

Here is a link to one I have had issues with.

The bottom right of this one should be larger. It should be more square instead of egg shaped on the right.

thanks.

The drone flew a pattern that was square. not the shape that one is. I have had this issue on this one several times and some others similar.

Is it possible that the drone is flying at 100’ AGL and the areas it is leaving out is over trees that would be the favor to create my problem/

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.