Issues Building a WEBODM server

I have run up a Ubuntu 16.4 server for running WEBODM, i cant use Windows as the system has to run on Virtualisation Infrastructure

I imported and ran the ubuntu_1604_install.sh commands on the server.
i can start WEBODM using the DEVENV.sh start command but can’t connect to the web interface remotely

when i try to start using workder.sh start comande the get the following output

[email protected]:/WebODM# ./worker.sh start
Checking for celery… OK
WO_BROKER environment variable is not set. Defaulting to redis://localhost
Starting worker using broker at redis://localhost
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/bin/celery”, line 11, in
sys.exit(main())
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/celery/main.py”, line 14, in main
_main()
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/celery/bin/celery.py”, line 326, in main
cmd.execute_from_commandline(argv)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/celery/bin/celery.py”, line 488, in execute_from_commandline
super(CeleryCommand, self).execute_from_commandline(argv)))
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/celery/bin/base.py”, line 279, in execute_from_commandline
argv = self.setup_app_from_commandline(argv)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/celery/bin/base.py”, line 481, in setup_app_from_commandline
self.app = self.find_app(app)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/celery/bin/base.py”, line 503, in find_app
return find_app(app, symbol_by_name=self.symbol_by_name)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/celery/app/utils.py”, line 374, in find_app
symbol_by_name=symbol_by_name, imp=imp,
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/celery/app/utils.py”, line 358, in find_app
sym = imp(app)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/celery/utils/imports.py”, line 101, in import_from_cwd
return imp(module, package=package)
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/importlib/init.py”, line 37, in import_module
import(name)
File “/WebODM/worker/celery.py”, line 1, in
from celery import Celery
ImportError: cannot import name Celery

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Hi
Did you run the script and checked you had all the prerequisite programs installed, i copy and pasted each line one by one to make sure of it and still found the script is a bit broken and had to install a few ones myself. Also afaik Webodm uses python 3.5.I Installed on Ubuntu 16.04 desktop.