How to use created username and password

Hi all,
I’m freshly new to WebODM and I’d like to learn a lot more from it. I was somehow able to use webODM after my first try installing it. After running my first map, I decided to turn my laptop off since I didn’t need to use it. Today, I ran docker again but it put me in the welcome screen where I had to sign up again. How do I use the username and password that I created?? Will I be able to see my work again if that is the case?

TIA!

1 Like

Welcome!

It sounds like your original setup was somehow reset, and in that case, you wouldn’t have access to those older Tasks that you processed any longer.

This should not happen, so I don’t anticipate you needing to worry about this going forward.

Ok great!
I tried again today and same thing happened unfortunately :frowning: should I click somewhere else in the docker app? Surprisingly, webODM let me use the same username and password to sign up but of course, my completed map was not there…

1 Like

There should never be a reset unless you ask for it within Docker settings.

There is an option to clear all data.

Can you please screenshot your docker settings?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.