How to update to ODM 3.0?

Hey everyone, quick question. How do I go about updating to 3.0? I did see in the Github the 3.0 release, but that seems to be the command line version. Is 3.0 available for the desktop version as well? I received the email that 3.0 has been released, when I click the link, it’s wanting me to buy the software again. I actually had to buy the software twice because for some reason the first time I purchased it I had lost a bunch of emails and lost my download link. I don’t see a login on the main page to verify my purchase, but I’m assuming I do not have to purchase the software again to get 3.0.

2 Likes

If you’ve got native windows desktop app, just go to the tools menu and check for updates, 3.0 is included in the latest update

1 Like

Mine is telling me I have the latest version but when I load up webODM it says I’m on version 1.9.16

2 Likes

that is the version of the web interface (webodm) The ODM (node) version can be viewed by clicking on processing nodes (node-odm-1) engine version.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.