Getting Portainer Running (Windows 10 home w Docker Toolbox and Oracle VM VirtualBox)

Hello All,
Is there an easy way to add Portainer to review my WebODM containers? I am running WebODM on Windows 10 home with Docker Toolbox and Oracle VM VirtualBox.

I used this command in the Docker Toolbox Window without success:
$ docker run -d -p 8000:8000 -p 9000:9000 --name portainer --restart always -v
\.\pipe\docker_engine:\.\pipe\docker_engine -v portainer_data:C:\data portain
er/portainer
But I am not sure if the portainer_data path has to be changed… …or if anything else has to be added or changed…
Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Yven

Meanwhile the web answered the question (hope no one worked on that):

the line for the Docker Toolbox cmd window is:
$ docker run -d -p 9000:9000 -v //var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock -v portainer_data:/data portainer/portainer
The portainer page was available but the first thing was to create an admin account… somehow it was not possible to create the account with the browser (192.162.99.100:9000) - got an error message

Stucked again but there was a recommendation out at the web that worked:
$ docker run --rm httpd:2.4-alpine htpasswd -nbB admin | cut -d “:” -f 2

The result was a hash for my admin password (replace )
$2y$05$QBMrNnHwd433cIWtsAVg2uUmCCsClfICAousNURMRdaAX7DS3RATS

With this hash the portainer container could be started (after stopping and deleting the one creating the error message before)

docker run -d -p 9000:9000 -v //var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock -v portainer_data:/data portainer/portainer --admin-password=’$2y$05$QBMrNnHwd433cIWtsAVg2uUmCCsClfICAousNURMRdaAX7DS3RATS’

portainer

Now it easier to understand what is going on in the VM and its containers…

Ups - content in this special brackets are cut out…
so the line to create a hash out of a password is:
$ docker run --rm httpd:2.4-alpine htpasswd -nbB admin YOURPASSWORD | cut -d “:” -f 2

the same happened here:
The result was a hash for my admin password (replace YOURPASSWORD)

Thanks for following up with the self-found answer!