I am testing ODM since few days and more than happy with the quality of the pointcloud it produce (Orthophoto are cool especially the performance but my main subject requires pointclouds).
Here his my setup :
- Working on Windows 10 Pro x64
- Installed Native ODM in C:\ODM
- My set of pictures is here : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10RFMUQwaAUIvdRzj1utt1gWbeV0Vcp-r
- My geo.txt file is at the same place, the target coordinate système is EPSG:2154 aka Lambert-93
- Command line used : .\run.bat C:_Test_ODM\100_0279\ --max-concurrency 8 --time --dem-resolution 100 --orthophoto-resolution 100 --dem-decimation 100 --geo C:_Test_ODM\100_0279\geo.txt --end-with odm_georeferencing
My issue is that I would like to georeference the point cloud in the EPSG:2154 system but the global offset of the point cloud end up being (-354758.00;-4865538.00;0.00) whereas the mean coordinates of my pictures is are (1036375,005;6323331,819;411,871).
Did I misunderstood the purpose of the geo.txt file or how to fill it ? Or is there another problem that I do not see ?
Thank you in advance for your help and do not hesitate to ask me more details.