I’ve read about the camera modes I the docs and as photography is one of my interests I though “Fisheye” is a very misleading name for a camera setting when it has nothing to do with a fisheye lens.

A fisheye lens is a very wide lens that has LOTS of distortion.

I possible I think the name should be changed to “Barrel distortion” or something that’s more accurate.

On tele lenses the distortion can actually go the opposite way.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.