File not found error

First of all, I’d like to commend the developers of this project for an excellent piece of software. It potentially rivals Pix4DMapper which is really great for the user community.

I sort of hit a snag yesterday when I was processing a set of images from my fixed wing drone.

I suspect that there are too many images sent to process because when I did only 50 images, it worked well. I tried 150 images and I got errors. Is it possible that the docker VM’s disk size allocation is too small? I tried running webodm.sh with the –media-dir /home/user/webodm_data option, but it still did not work.

I’m attaching the task output task_output.txt for reference.

All the best!

I also have this error sequence at the end of processing a set of 100 images:

File "/code/SuperBuild/src/opensfm/bin/opensfm", line 34, in <module>
    command.run(args)
  File "/code/SuperBuild/src/opensfm/opensfm/commands/undistort.py", line 32, in run
    data.save_undistorted_tracks_graph(graph)
  File "/code/SuperBuild/src/opensfm/opensfm/dataset.py", line 358, in save_undistorted_tracks_graph
    return self.save_tracks_graph(graph, 'undistorted_tracks.csv')
  File "/code/SuperBuild/src/opensfm/opensfm/dataset.py", line 351, in save_tracks_graph
    with open(self.__tracks_graph_file(filename), 'w') as fout:
IOError: [Errno 28] No space left on device: '/var/www/data/4950ac88-fa24-4c89-90d7-d1a1db9e083a/opensfm/undistorted_tracks.csv'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/code/run.py", line 47, in <module>
    plasm.execute(niter=1)
  File "/code/scripts/opensfm.py", line 143, in process
    (context.pyopencv_path, context.opensfm_path, tree.opensfm))
  File "/code/opendm/system.py", line 34, in run
    raise Exception("Child returned {}".format(retcode))
Exception: Child returned 1

Any help on this is appreciated!

Hey :hand: @andresi thanks for the kind words!

Both errors are due to insufficient space available in your docker environment (which is separate from your overall available disk space).

See http://support.divio.com/local-development/docker/managing-disk-space-in-your-docker-vm and https://www.howtogeek.com/124622/how-to-enlarge-a-virtual-machines-disk-in-virtualbox-or-vmware/ for instructions on how to allocate more space.