Exif error - Errno 2

I’ve tried with diferent option to process a set of 53 jpg from a dji drone. I get this error:

File “/code/SuperBuild/install/bin/opensfm/opensfm/dataset.py”, line 981, in
exif = {image: self.load_exif(image) for image in self.images()}
File “/code/SuperBuild/install/bin/opensfm/opensfm/dataset.py”, line 579, in load_exif
with self.io_handler.open_rt(self._exif_file(image)) as fin:
File “/code/SuperBuild/install/bin/opensfm/opensfm/io.py”, line 1349, in open_rt
return cls.open(path, “r”, encoding=“utf-8”)
File “/code/SuperBuild/install/bin/opensfm/opensfm/io.py”, line 1341, in open
return open(*args, **kwargs)
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/var/www/data/9ea7ea6b-75df-46c8-9a19-228503d5ff72/opensfm/exif/DJI_0396.JPG.exif’

the files seem to be not corrupted and tried with many difffernt settings. Any hint ?

2 Likes

Can you share that image?

Are you on the most recent version?

i’m on webodm, so I guess is the most recent version. About the picture, DJI_0396.JPG, DJI_0396 DJI_0396 is uploaded, and I send you privately as well.

1 Like

The file you emailed me has no EXIF information. This can be problematic.

If you’re using GCPs, this is probably the same as Error in processing GCP or EXIF

2 Likes

it has exif information, as per enclosed screenshot.
probably the mailapp as in way converted my jpg. I’ll send you as a zip.
Schermata 2021-08-05 alle 07.58.02

1 Like

i’v read the blog searching for similar condition, but i did not found. I0m not using GPC

1 Like

I am facing the same issue. same error as posted by daniele_rossii
I am using NodeODM latest to process and using GCP. The same dataset had been processed succesfully in ODM 2 months back in same set up but throws the mentioned error with new version.

Thanks pierotofy and Saijin_Naib

1 Like

Can you post your processing parameters, processing log, and dataset?

1 Like

This is the log of the successfull photgrammetry task processed on May

This is the log of the failed photgrammetry task started on Aug 22(Same dataset and same autoscaling setup)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.