Earlier WebODM / ODM Version #s

I just discovered I was mixing up ODM and WebODM version #s in my early benchmark data. More recent benchmarks use ODM Version # (2.1.0, 2.1.1, etc) but early benchmark data uses WebODM version # (1.3.1, 1.4.0, etc).

I want to go back and standardize everything on ODM version, but I’m not sure how to determine which ODM version I was running with WebODM 1.3.1, 1.3.3, and 1.3.4. This would have been using a standard WebODM docker installation around March/April 2020.

Any ideas?

1 Like

You have to change a line in the docker-compose.nodeodm.yml file (for nodeodm):

image: opendronemap/nodeodm
to
image: opendronemap/nodeodm:1.5.0

and pull again.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, the nodeodm container doesn’t have tags for most of the versions I want to reconcile. When I update docker-compose.nodeodm.yml as suggested and try to pull, I receive this error:

ERROR: for node-odm manifest for opendronemap/nodeodm:1.5.0 not found: manifest unknown: manifest unknown

… which I believe is related to a lack of 1.5.0 tag here: https://hub.docker.com/r/opendronemap/nodeodm/tags?page=1&ordering=last_updated

Even an anecdotal guess about which ODM version would have been running this spring (March/April 2020) would be fine. @pierotofy @smathermather-cm - care to guess?

1 Like

I’d say it was either 0.9.8 or 1.0.0.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.