Hi I’m new to webODM and having some teething problems. When I try and change the docker resource settings to increase CPUs, memory etc docker requires a restart and then fails to start.
I have successfully installed webODM and docker and have managed to complete some tasks with small numbers of images as a trial (with factory setting on docker) but when I tried to complete larger tasks with 200 images webODM has failed with code 1. I’ve read through some of the posts with people experiencing similar problems related to docker and completed the problem solving steps changing/checking some of my window features and task manager performance settings. As stated above the problem occurs when I have tried to adjust the docker resource settings to allow for greater processing power.
Here is the message docker shows on restart after changing settings:
C:\Users\Tom Vigilante>docker run -d -p 80:80 docker/getting-started
docker: error during connect: This error may indicate that the docker daemon is not running.: Post http://%2F%2F.%2Fpipe%2Fdocker_engine/v1.24/containers/create: open //./pipe/docker_engine: The system cannot find the file specified.
See ‘docker run --help’.
IMPORTANT! Having issues processing images?
- Search the forum to see if this problem happened to other users.
- Check Issues · OpenDroneMap/ODM · GitHub and Issues · OpenDroneMap/WebODM · GitHub for similar problems.
Found nothing? Great, explain in detail the problem, making sure to:
- Include a link to your images! You can use https://www.dropbox.com or https://drive.google.com. No images = difficult to help.
- Copy/paste the entire task output (not just parts of it) for everyone to read.
- Did you fine tune any parameters? Which ones?
- If applicable, what browser are you using? What operating system? How did you install the software? Be precise.
- DO NOT address your message to the moderator, a core developer, or any other specific user. The forum is a place where everyone can help answer questions, not just one particular user! Be inclusive of everyone.
- DO NOT reply to a topic that is several months old (unless you are posting the answer to a solution). Open a new topic instead.
- DO be kind and polite to others.