Did a quick flight, processed well to me, but tell me what you think. link below

Here is my dronedb link. It should have all my outputs. It was a quicker flight than I expected, could have done a cross pattern but didn’t get to it. Tell me if there are any settings that I could have adjusted or changed to make this better. I’m planning to use this set as a demo for potential clients. I’m also trying to figure out how to approach potential customers and guide them as to why this service can benefit them. I haven’t posted any google ads yet, and as far as I can tell from research, there aren’t many people around me that provide this service.

UAS is Air 2S
150 ft
camera angle was -85* (not sure why I used that)

Created on: 8/8/2022, 9:42:43 PM
Processing Node: node-odm-1 (manual)
Options: crop: 0, dsm: true, dtm: true, feature-quality: ultra, matcher-type: bruteforce, mesh-octree-depth: 12, mesh-size: 600000, min-num-features: 12000, orthophoto-resolution: 1, pc-geometric: true, pc-quality: ultra, pc-rectify: true, resize-to: -1, smrf-threshold: .3, smrf-window: 50
Average GSD: 1.27 cm
Area: 11,026.03 m²
Reconstructed Points: 104,962,868

DroneDB link: Hub

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.