Commercial usage along with custom built software

Hi,

I am building a commercial application that has a requirement to stitch drone images and I use stitched images for my further processing. I like to purchase ODM so that I can use it as a part of my application and sell or end-user can purchase the ODM (it should work offline on their desktop) if this is a better option. Please suggest options on how to proceed and the cost for the different options.

1 Like

ODM is free and open source software, released under the AGPLv3. You are free to build and sell applications with it, just make sure to comply with the requirements of the license (ODM/LICENSE at master · OpenDroneMap/ODM · GitHub), in particular the disclose source requirement.

1 Like

Hi @Pierotofy, Thank you for your reply, I can disclose the source code of ODM but not the other parts of the software that I am developing, so can this be achieved?. What option I will have?.

I’m not a lawyer, so I cannot provide specific licensing advice; every case is specific to the level of integration you plan on doing.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.