IMPORTANT! Having issues processing images?
- Search the forum to see if this problem happened to other users.
- Check https://github.com/OpenDroneMap/ODM/issues and https://github.com/OpenDroneMap/WebODM/issues for similar problems.
Found nothing? Great, explain in detail the problem, making sure to:
- Include a link to your images! You can use https://www.dropbox.com or https://drive.google.com. No images = difficult to help.
- Copy/paste the entire task output (not just parts of it) for everyone to read.
- Did you fine tune any parameters? Which ones?
- If applicable, what browser are you using? What operating system? How did you install the software? Be precise.
- DO NOT address your message to the moderator, a core developer, or any other specific user. The forum is a place where everyone can help answer questions, not just one particular user! Be inclusive of everyone.
- DO NOT reply to a topic that is several months old (unless you are posting the answer to a solution). Open a new topic instead.
- DO be kind and polite to others.
Remove this notice before posting. Thank you so much!
I have tried this very large data set of 1,788 images
Link to images: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zetoubpP43ZK-cQp1F2_1z1sLn82YDtv/view?usp=sharing
Link to task output: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14o79Qd19t6Ed2tH8UO6AXib8qBFrO8ey/view?usp=sharing
My docker setup:
Memory: 200 GB
Disk image max size: 160GB
My machine is HP DL380G7 with dual Xeon 5630 with 256GB of Ram with 160 GB left in Harddisk Space
My last attempt
[INFO] Running dense reconstruction. This might take a while. Please be patient, the process is not dead or hung.
[INFO] Process is running
[INFO] running /code/SuperBuild/src/elibs/mve/apps/dmrecon/dmrecon -s3 --progress=silent --local-neighbors=2 “/var/www/data/f08279fc-f974-4e72-b17e-5b58e091bad3/mve”
MVE Depth Map Reconstruction (built on Jul 31 2019, 14:30:46)
Initializing scene with 1454 views…
Initialized 1454 views (max ID is 1787), took 159ms.
Reading Photosynther file (1788 cameras, 672415 features)…
Reconstructing all views…
My only setting was only Options: dsm: true
picture are not compress nor their is no use of fast orthro
And I have seen no change in the console windows for at least 5 hours, is their any wrong ot it is a normal process?