Buying of OpenDroneMap: The Missing Guide not possible due to technical issues?

I tried a few times now with different browsers, but I could not complete the transaction buying The Missing Guide. Is the purchase option down?

Mm, strange, it shouldn’t. What error are you getting?

It started because the noscript blocker blocked the payment provider at the first transaction, then i disabled it, but get always “transaction failed” without any details.

Can you try with a different browser or by opening an incognito session?

Previously I already tried on two different browsers, now I tried on a different machine, different OS and still the same:

Bestellung fehlgeschlagen

Wir entschuldigen uns, dass Ihre Zahlung oder Bestellung nicht akzeptiert wurde. Es gibt viele Gründe, warum dieser Fall eintreten kann. Wir schätzen die Zusammenarbeit und möchten Ihnen helfen, die Bestellung abzuschließen. Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns und nehmen Sie unsere Hilfe in Anspruch.

Have you got a network firewall of some sort that might not be letting it through

No, outgoing is everything allowed

I payed with bank transfer on 25th, now I am waiting for the confirmation and ODM book :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.