I’m working on automatic GCP points using ArUco markers. The opendronemap website explains how to use it.
- Install Python3, OpenCV and OpenCV contrib on your machine
- Download the source code from GitHub
- Generate ArUco markers
- Put the markers on the field
- Make the flight
- Collect the GCP’s 3D coordinates in a TXT file
- Run gcp_find.py
- Add the generated gcp_list.txt to your ODM project and start ODM processing
All steps are clear to me except one.
I have installed the software, but don’t know how to use it further? At point 7 it says Run gcp_find.py but how do i open it? And how does gcp_find.py know where my drone images are? Hopefully someone can provide some additional information on the above? Thanks