[INFO] Running ODM Texturing Cell - Finished
[INFO] Running ODM Georeferencing Cell
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/code/run.py”, line 47, in
plasm.execute(niter=1)
File “/code/scripts/odm_georeferencing.py”, line 106, in process
if geo_ref.projection.srs:
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘projection’

The pictures were taken with a Panasonic GF1, inside a house under construction.
Anyone has an idea what the problem is?
Thanks
jan

Hey @JDC this looks like it could be a bug. Could you open an issue on https://github.com/OpenDroneMap/issues referencing this thread? Also if you can attach a copy of the images (or a subset of them) that would be very helpful. :pray:

Does ODM work for images taken even inside a room or building…something like that…?

This attribute error - I believe is because of no proper GPS info? or I might be wrong!

Please update to the latest version. This should have been fixed.

I’ve updated to the latest version and I’m still experiencing this bug in the same place as @JDC. Photos were taken on a Mavic Pro as DNG converted to JPG through Adobe Lightroom:

Building objmodel:
Saving model…
done.
Whole texturing procedure took: 169.118s
[INFO] Running ODM Texturing Cell - Finished
File “/code/run.py”, line 47, in
plasm.execute(niter=1)
File “/code/scripts/odm_georeferencing.py”, line 106, in process
if geo_ref.projection and geo_ref.projection.srs:
AttributeError:
‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘projection’

Running WebODM with Docker 2.0.0.2 on Mac

@pierotofy

I receiving the same error as well. I am using a combination of images with EXIF data and images without EXIF that were extracted from video. Updated to the latest version of WebODM prior to running. Orthos are processing without issue (using images with EXIF data).

File “/code/run.py”, line 47, in <module> plasm.execute(niter=1) File “/code/scripts/odm_georeferencing.py”, line 106, in process if geo_ref.projection and geo_ref.projection.srs: AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘projection’

Running Win10 with Docker

I was unable to locate an issue on the WebODM issues page for this, let me know if I should create one.

Try to update yet again, apologies. I thought this had been fixed, but clearly this was not the case. With these last changes the problem should be fixed for good. https://github.com/OpenDroneMap/ODM/commit/efba86afdadf96c68f5d3d71a5abc66aa7e77134

Tested on one dataset so far, complete successfully. Thanks @pierotofy!

Tested and working! Thanks!