After accidentally unistalling docker

Hello, I accidentally unistalled docker and could not start webodm so I installed again together with Virtual Machine but still I can´t connect, I got this message:
Hyper-V Requirements: A hypervisor has been detected. Features required for Hyper-V will not be displayed.
Detected OS with VirtualBox support
Initializing console…
Checking for OpenSSH Client at C:\WINDOWS\system32\OpenSSH\ssh.exe
OpenSSH check passed
NAME ACTIVE DRIVER STATE URL SWARM DOCKER ERRORS
No default docker-machine, good!
Error checking TLS connection: Error checking and/or regenerating the certs: There was an error validating certificates for host “192.168.99.100:2376”: dial tcp 192.168.99.100:2376: connectex: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
You can attempt to regenerate them using ‘docker-machine regenerate-certs [name]’.
Be advised that this will trigger a Docker daemon restart which might stop running containers.

Need to regenerate certificates
Docker is not communicating properly. We’ll attempt to establish communication…
Regenerating TLS certificates
Waiting for SSH to be available…
Detecting the provisioner…
NAME ACTIVE DRIVER STATE URL SWARM DOCKER ERRORS
webodm - virtualbox Running tcp://192.168.99.100:2376 Unknown Unable to query docker version: Get https://192.168.99.100:2376/v1.15/version: dial tcp 192.168.99.100:2376: connectex: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
Unable to verify the Docker daemon is listening: Maximum number of retries (10) exceeded

Please help?

Try to press the “Delete VM” button from the Maintenance panel.

1 Like

Done! thank you very much Piero

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.