Volume measurements no appear after ./webodm.sh rebuild

I installed webodm and made changes to the template dashboard.html and logged_in_base.html

I executed the command “./webodm.sh rebuild” later I executed the command “./webodm.sh start” and my changes were visible

I processed some images. In the map view, the Measurements Volume button did not appear, then I executed the command “./webodm.sh update” later I executed the command “./webodm.sh start” , the changes in the template dashboard.html and logged_in_base.html were not more visible.

I thought that the files had been changed when I executed the command “./webodm.sh update” but the files were the same what I had changed from the beginning.

Can anyone help me?

Hi @elopez – the initial directions were incomplete. Also run through the dsm calculation. See a more complete explanation here: Orthophoto | Surface Model | Terrain Model buttons not showing

Hi @smathermather-cm and thanks for your help, the volume measurements now appear. But my changes to the template dashboard.html and logged_in_base.html are not displayed after I executed the command “./webodm.sh update”, What should I do to include the volume measurements with my changes in those templates?

Modifications using the update process are always going to get clobbered I think. You might consider a custom install of WebODM, or build your own docker images.

Thanks you, I will try!