Still pretty new here… have WebODM running on a cloud server with Ubuntu 16.04. I have processed some sample images that I found online ok. I just tried some images that we shot with a Mavic 2 Pro but getting some errors. I read one of the other post similar to this and decided to run the webodm update. It changed the errors a bit but it still works on the sample images.
File “/code/opendm/gsd.py”, line 59, in opensfm_reconstruction_average_gsd
raise FileNotFoundError(reconstruction_json + " does not exist.")
NameError: global name ‘FileNotFoundError’ is not defined
The images and output files are here.
Its only 4 pictures but I get the same fault with a set of 106 pictures.