Not enough supported images?

Hello I’m a noob user with a Windows 7 machine. Docker toolbar installed. (can’t install WebODM on Win 7 machine) So I have cloned ODM. on my docker toolbar. Created a folder called images with 600 jpg in this path “C:\Program Files\Docker Toolbox\OpenDroneMap-master\images”. Ran
docker run -it --rm -v “$(pwd)/images:/code/images” -v “$(pwd)/odm_orthophoto:/code/odm_orthophoto” -v “$(pwd)/odm_georeferencing:/code/odm_georeferencing” opendronemap/opendronemap --mesh-size 100000

but I receive this error.

[INFO] Initializing OpenDroneMap app - Mon Sep 24 20:27:43 2018
[INFO] Running ODM Load Dataset Cell
[DEBUG] Loading dataset from: /code/images
[DEBUG] /code/images
[ERROR] Not enough supported images in /code/images
[INFO] OpenDroneMap app finished - Mon Sep 24 20:27:43 2018

Am I not putting my jpgs in the correct path? What do I need to configure for ODM to find my images?

If from the shell you type:

pwd

That shows you the correct directory. Is your images directory in the same directory?

yes. I go to cd OpenDroneMap-Master
pwd = C:\Program Files\Docker Toolbox\OpenDroneMap-master

all my images are in C:\Program Files\Docker Toolbox\OpenDroneMap-master\images

still get error message

It’s probably the spaces in your paths. I’d recommend to create a directory in C: (such as c:\datasets) and place your images in c:\datasets\images.

Then you can simply run:

docker run -ti --rm -v c:/datasets:/datasets/code opendronemap/opendronemap --project-path /datasets

thanks for the advice. put the images in c:/datasets/images
ran your script and got .
$ docker run -ti --rm -v c:/datasets:/datasets/code opendronemap/opendronemap -
-project-path /datasets
C:\Program Files\Docker Toolbox\docker.exe: Error response from daemon: invalid
mode: /datasets/code.
See ‘C:\Program Files\Docker Toolbox\docker.exe run --help’.

Mm, it’s something with the volume path (probably c:/datasets).

I suggest you search a bit on Google how to mount a volume in docker using docker toolbox. https://github.com/docker/toolbox/issues/607

I don’t have a Windows 7 machine to test and say for sure what the correct path is. Docker toolbox is a bit quirky unfortunately.