Nearly 24 hours processsing - Not sure if worth stopping?

I have a job going which has been stuck on this bit -

“READING: odm_georeferencing/odm_georeferenced_model.las”

Activity monitor is showing that docker is using some CPU but it doesn’t look like it’s stressing it much.

Should i let it carry on or do you think it’s stuck? I have pushed up the numbers in the settings to try get some good results but i didn’t expect it to take this long…

I just want a map that doesn’t have a creased paper effect on flat surfaces :frowning: lol

It’s probably is stuck. Have you allocated enough RAM to your docker environment?

14GB assigned to docker.

Anyway, i started it again and it finished in 2.5 hours haha. Ah well.

Thanks!

If it happens again, please let us know. I think I’ve seen this problem before, but I haven’t been able to identify the cause. :wine_glass:

Are you running the latest version of WebODM (have you updated within the last two weeks)?

No problem, and yes it was updated before starting that job.

I’m going to try up the settings again now for another run…Do you perhaps know how i can fix this effect?

Thanks

Is that your orthophoto? If so, can you upload your dataset somewhere (Google Drive, Dropbox) and tell us which parameters you used?

Sorry i should have said - this is my 3D textured model.

The orpho is fine :slight_smile:

I think you just need to turn off the lights in the program you are using to display the textured model. There’s nothing wrong with the output.

Seems you’re right! Loading it up in Meshlab shows better results, though i can’t see a way of changing any lighting options using WebODM viewer. Never though.

Thanks again.